mandag 17. september 2012

forrest gump, you run my mind boy

I was so relived to see some sun today, after spending the last days in rainy Bergen. It felt like I had been in a room without a window for several days, then to finally go outside and feel the sun-rays on my face. Honestly, though, being in Bergen with two of my best mates has been a blast. And the rain can't beat that. And I've never met so many gay people in my life. Not that I have anything against gay people, I've just never been introduced to one who is openly gay. And to be truthful, I've wanted a gay best friend for ages. Seeing as it's been a blast the last days, I've not completely satisfied my need for sleep. But I think I've just gotten used to it, and become slightly sleep deprived. I'm glad the day is finally over - I really want to sleep nine hours tonight. And I don't have school tomorrow. And by the way, I didn't forget about Nick Jonas, my boo. Yes, I'm going to call him my boo. He turned twenty yesterday. Can you believe it? Two decades. I tweeted him a birthday message. But I've long given up the hope for him ever seeing a tweet by me. Ah, don't they grow up fast? I just want to hug him. Is that so much to ask for? I guess it is. Lately I've been obsessed with the song Forrest Gump by Frank Ocean. I actually first heard it because of Joe Jonas. The brothers actually have a really good music taste. All of them. Well, I don't know about Frankie, though. I'm going to post a few pictures soon. But for now I'll leave you with a picture of my friends smelly feet.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar