onsdag 19. september 2012

I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips

These are my two buys from Bergen. I bought myself some new Cheap Monday-jeans from Weekday, and then I bought a pair of Nike Air Max! I kind of can't believe it myself, because it's so far from my comfort zone. And it honestly feels like I'm heading in a whole other direction with my style. Sneakers, sweaters and caps. Grey, blue, white and black. That's the clothing and colours I mostly wear these days. I honestly feel a bit like Zayn Malik. And I don't mind really, I love his sense of style. My only problem is how I am supposed to style Air Max'. But hey, they look really cute along with my nurse uniform. Holy crap, just remembered that the new One Direction single will be out next week. Let's all take a pause and freak out. Right, done? I'm not. I have now realised I am quite looking forward to new music of theirs, and especially songs written by Ed Sheeran. But somehow, I am kind of expecting them to disappoint me. Do you understand? Like, you hear songs by artists that you find amazing, and you naturally expect something even better next. And when it's not better or as good as the old, you're left disappointed. Anyways, I think I've had the most fun lecture today. We were all standing up and doing gymnastic exercises from like a decade ago. And my lecturer was somewhat in her sixties, and she shouted to the technician: "put on Anastasia". Well, more like commanded the technician. At that, I was doubled over with laughter. I'm actually really glad I went. I've been listening to Wanted by Hunter Hays the last 48 hours. I think I firstly heard it because of a fanfiction actually, and it just stuck. It's so incredibly pretty. I know I say that about all the songs I like, but I actually do mean it. I sometimes wish I was a man for several reasons, one being that I would know how be my dream man atleast. I'd write a love song and play it with my guitar. A love declaration. Ah, how lovely wouldn't that be?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar