lørdag 29. september 2012

anything could happen

Today I don't feel like doing anything. I just wanna lay in my bed. Nice lyrics by Bruno Mars, yeah? I have been spending so much time at school the past week, and I think that justifies one day of being lazy. I will most likely regret this later, but for now I am just going to enjoy it. I woke up at 11:00 today, and I felt somewhat rested after waking up two times during the night. I've gotta tell you - it's not fun to cough so much you start welling tears. But I'm almost positive things are better. I feel like my coughing has subsided. At least for today. But then again, I might be getting my hopes up. I was skyping with my nephew earlier, and it just proves how quickly babies grow up. Sometimes I feel slight guilty for not being there when he's learning new things. But I can't exactly move there, can I? And then I feel jealous of those who are there when he's learning to do new stuff. But what can you do? Right now I'm switching in between listening to Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding and Diamonds by Rihanna. I love both. And it's a result of listening to it on the morning show on the radio with Grimmy. Speaking of Grimmy, I dozed off listening to Grimmy last night. I woke up abruptly one hour later, squinting my eyes seeing as the light was still on. My clock told me it was about 01:20, so I decided to undress and go to bed. When I woke up today I spent a considerable amount of time watching One Direction on Chatty Man quite a few times. Sometimes just staring at the Irish lad and his many facial expressions. And his quiff. Other times I was staring at Liam Payne, who seemed to be in pain. Heartbreak, that is. I just keep rewinding some scenes, and all I can think of is that I want to hug him. But hugs don't take the pain away, does it? For a second maybe, but then it all comes back. The rumours of Liam and Danielle breaking up has never been confirmed, nor denied. But seeing his facial expression falter as Alan Carr was asking Louis and Zayn about their girlfriends, basically told everything there was to say. And maybe it's odd saying this - but I truly feel bad about him being hurt. But then again, I do with everyone. There is so much pain in this world, and it is agonizing sometimes, knowing that I will never be able to fix it. But yeah, let's not get too deep. The plan for the rest of day is to read some fanfiction. I haven't procrastinated and read some for quite awhile, and I think now is a great time to do it. If I can find a good sob movie, I'll watch it. And trust me - I will sob. And then I might, no, I will read some anatomy. Oh my god. My sister popped by and asked me if I wanted some chicken, and I was like: "yeah, alright". And then she actually brought the food up to my bed. That was not expected. At all. Now I definitely feel like a sick baby. Wow, haven't I written much? Well, congratulations to those who did read this.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar