torsdag 27. september 2012

you're always in my head



Did I mention that I am really loving the bromances in between One Direction? Well, I do. I cannot decide whom I love most though, but I do know that I love every bromance with Nialler in it. But ah, Narry. Look, Harry is basically sitting on top of Niall there. And do you see how they look at each other? Yes. I do know I am crazy and only dreaming. But let me have my fantasies alright? But it's not only Narry in this interview. Later on, it's a bit of Ziall, which I also love. Oh god, their hair. Niallers hair. Have you seen 17 Again with Zac Efron? You know that scene where the "mother" grabs Zac's face and starts squishing it. Yeah, I'd love to do that. And oh come on. When did Niall start dressing in those kinds of jumpers? It's like he's slowly trying to seduce me really. I'm not even joking. With the Cheap Monday jeans he totally surprised me. And then I saw him wearing one of these jumpers in burgundy at the iTunes Festival. I was slightly hoping he would dress more like Justin Bieber, just so I could get over my obsession with One Direction and all. I hate Justin Bieber's style. That said, it's an individual thing. I do not hate Justin Bieber, I simply hate his god damn style. And that is maybe why I could never see Justin Bieber as handsome really.  Maybe then I would be able to focus only on my schoolwork. Excuse my teenage outburst here, but it's past 01:00 am, and I haven't gotten much sleep the past few nights. But now I'm off to bed, dreaming about these lovely lads. Or having twins again.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar