søndag 2. september 2012

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one, but both of us

I spotted a new bruise after my shower today. On my arm. And so I just had to search up some clues. And it seems to be a possibility that I lack some vitamins. But there is a lot of answer when you google things, and you'll never be sure unless you visit the doctor. Seeing as this is a fairly little important issue, I probably won't. Oh gosh, I had a really vivid dream about missing the plane to Bergen. And it was so stressful because I didn't know when my plane went, so I had to find it on my e-mail on my iPhone, and I couldn't find it. And yeah, it just turned really weird. I always have these dreams whenever I am flying somewhere. Always. Ah, I really like this picture. First of all. It's black and white, and most of the time it gets prettier that way. But the whole scenario too. The lads are sitting at a table with posters of themselves behind them. Fairly old pictures of themselves - that is. Must be kind of awkward seeing yourself looking so different. I know for a fact that I would've cringed if it was me. I am also very fond of Zayn's hat, and how no one looks into the camera. It's just a really good picture. The white wall against the black table, the shadows that the blitz have made. Just everything. I had to smile when I saw a conversation on Twitter between Niall Horan and Ed Sheeran. Made my day.

Niall: I dont like jet lag! He's evil ! He just threw a bucket of water over me t wake me up at 6 am!oh no that was a glass of water I spilt #wee

Ed: @NiallOfficial you tweet some weird shit mate

Niall: @edsheeran why thank you Edward! Love u too ! Haha

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar