torsdag 20. september 2012

let's go crazy till we see the sun


Ah, this must be my lucky day in relation with lads from One Direction. First I actually saw their twitcam live. I've never ever done that before, because they never care to announce it before it's ended. And I think I was staying up all night and waking up throughout the night for one week back in the summer vacation, just to be sure I didn't miss one. But I always did miss them. And then I just randomly went on iTunes store, and happened to spot "iTunes Festival", where it said One Direction performing 10:00 pm. And I was like, yeah, they're probably going to perform a few songs and then their new tune. But no, they did their whole Up All Night show. And it was so incredibly nice to see them do all the little things they do on that show. I've missed it dearly. And when I saw the Nouis-moment during Torn. Ah, it gets me every time. And then I really thought they sung Moments really beautifully, and I decided that I need to listen to it more now. And they all looked so hot (imagine me saying hot the spanish way), like incredibly lush. Especially Nialler. He's coloured his hair darker, I think. Or maybe it was just a bit dark. I don't really know. But I do know that I really wanted to brush my hands through his hair. After watching the concert, I'm actually really pumped now, and I seem to like Live While We're Young a lot more. I suppose if I listen to it enough, I'll probably end up loving it too. I had to add this brilliant picture with Louis and Kevin of course. And then the Zarry in the background. Gosh, how I love the bromances. If I were to choose, they would all be dating each other. For fucks sake it seems like this iTunes Festival has been going on the whole September month, and even Ed Sheeran had a gig. Next week it's Mumford & Sons. I'm deffo going to watch that. Now I'm going to watch Ed Sheeran. Ah, again, contemplating whether to go to school tomorrow or not. Wait. Conor Maynard and Gabrielle Aplin too? Holy crap. So many artist I have to watch on this iTunes Festival now.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar