onsdag 12. september 2012

bioderma crealine h2o

The product itself 
So here's the review. And do keep in mind that I'm quite new to doing reviews of skin products. I've done reviews of books before, but it's not like you smear your face with a new novel, is it? Bioderma Crealine H2O is a makeup remover, and according to Bioderma official website; "Specially formulated for sensitive, normal to dry skins, the Sensibio H2O micelle solution gently cleanses face and eyes. It removes water-resistant make-up. The micelles contained in its formula effectively micro-emulsify impurities while maintaining the skin’s balance (soap-free, physiological pH)". Wow, a lot of difficult words, eh? But basically it says that the makeup remover contains a whole lot of stuff that's not going to harm your skin. In fact, it guarantees "excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance". Again, they are using a lot of nicer words, basically saying that it guarantees for excellent skin and that the eye will tolerate the solution if you get some in the eye. I am using the word basically a lot, aren't I? When did I become Harry Styles? You tell me.

My story 
I firstly heard about this product through one of my favorite Youtubers. I cannot exactly remember who it was, but I'm sure it was one of the Pixie's (Sam, Nic or Tanya). And then when I heard it was a french product, it fit perfectly with my schedule, seeing as I was going to Paris shortly after I heard about it. I bought it at a little drugstore in one of the malls we went to. And I'm pretty sure it costed me about 19 euros? I'm not quite sure. But I got two bottles - 2x500 ml. And that's quite a lot actually. I've only used less than half of one bottle. And I've had mine since June, which means I've been using it for three months. However, do take in mind that I use a little amount of makeup. Therefore it is naturally that I might use less than some people

The pro's. 
-It's cheap, and therefore a lot for your money.
-It soothes your skin, and leaves you feeling fresh.
-It takes away your makeup so effortlessly. It's like you only have to wipe away things once.
-It doesn't have any strong scent, so if you have sensitive skin, it hopefully won't break you out.
-You don't actually have to use any cleanser after removing with this product.
-The packaging - the lid allows you to not spill out all of the product. You know how sometimes products comes with a screw on the top - like nailvarnish remover - and then you have to be careful not to spill too much of the product. Understand what I'm saying, or is it just gibberish to you?

The con's. 
-It's extremely hard to get a hand on. Except if you live in France of course.
-This is a very individual thing, but it does seem slight drying to my skin. And I mean slight. I don't actually have to put on moisturizer afterwards, but sometimes I do.

Conclusion 
All in all I think it's a product that's worthwhile to try out. That is if you can get a hand on it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar