søndag 23. september 2012

wrapped in piano strings

I am currently at my school, studying. But I thought I'd take a little break and write a blogpost, seeing as I'll probably spend the rest of the day studying as well. There is something satisfying with staying at school and reading or whatever you do. Like, you feel accomplished. And I certainly do now. I realise I have done way more studying here than I'd ever do at home, so from now on I think I'll have to stay at school a lot more. I've already decided to come here every Sunday. On the other side, it's kind of creepy staying at school this late, with no people around. I feel like a character in the Scream movies. So now I'm just waiting for him to pop up behind me or something. One Direction's performance on iTunes Festival is finally available to watch. I might have to watch it later tonight. I just want to re-watch all the hotness. I have school tomorrow, but seeing as I only have like three school days, it's barely anything. Except I've got an article due to Friday, which means I'll probably have to be at school with my group. Hopefully it'll turn out alright, but next group assignment, I want to split in smaller groups. Or else I'll have to stare daggers at those who never do any work. I'm listening to Radical Face, and they are so incredibly chill. Like, you should listen whenever you want to relax. Did I mention that I had a dream about having twins? Yeah, I did. It was all very very odd, and I suspect you'll think I'm crazy if I tell you about it, so I wont.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar