fredag 28. september 2012

you and I, we're like diamonds in the sky


I was listening to Nick Grimshaw (known as Grimmy) at the BBC radio 1 yesterday. I love Grimmy. He played the new song called Diamonds by Rihanna. And I was a bit taken aback, because I actually liked it. Because once some artists go mainstream, they usually stick to catchy tunes with lyrics that reminisces to a teenagers diary. I'm so sorry for generalizing. However, most of the times the songs that makes the top, are the songs with crap lyrics. But this song actually have really nice lyrics. And it does not particularly remind me of Rihanna at all. Not that I do not enjoy Rihanna. I do. Anyways. I am at school studying, as I have been for the past week actually. I've stayed behind every day except for Tuesday when I did not have school. I'm thinking about staying here till' the school closes, just so I can finish another chapter of anatomy. TGIF, yeah? Well, I did sit at a cafe catching up with friends for over three hours earlier today. Suppose that will have to do for my weekends fun. Yep, I definitely Live While We're Young. Not.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar