onsdag 19. september 2012

wanna call you mine, wanna hold your hands forever

I'm coughing. And it's so annoying. I hate coughing. I've always thought of myself as immune to getting ill, because I've got a quite good immune system for some reason. But Bergen has managed to make me ill. At least I'm pretty sure it was Bergen. And going out on Saturday night when I felt my throat burning for wrong reasons, was probably not the best idea. But, ah, so close to saying youknowwhat. But, I didn't think much of it, my burning throat that is. And now I'm just coughing, coughing and coughing some more. That's what you get for being careless. As of right now, I'm writing on this fucking article. But honestly, all I really want to do now, is to get some sleep. Like, I would love to be sleeping beauty and sleep for a hundred years. Or was it a thousand? I don't know. I really do have a bad habit of getting no sleep. No wonder I can do it so easily now. I've gotten used to it. But no - no sleep now. I am writing this shit, and then I am going to bed. There will never be a break, will there? I guess not. I am looking forward to tomorrow though. Weekend is finally here! I am still loving Wanted by Hunter Hayes. I have a feeling the lyrics of the song will be chosen as  my titles for quite a while.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar