onsdag 26. september 2012

I was made to keep your body warm

They tell you to reach for the stars, to jump off the cliff, to chase your dreams. But what if you have dreams. As in plural. As in dreams that clash with each other. Which one do you choose? Throughout life you are met with decisions. Decisions that will steer you in a direction for the future. This does not occur to you really. They are only small decisions. Insignificant. At least that is what you believe. Life is The Walking Dead. And then I am speaking of the game where every decision will have a consequence. Not the television show. Right. Enough with all the cryptic writing. I am currently at school, where I have finished reading yet another chapter of anatomy and physiology. Right now I am going to write some notes. My coughing has not said it's goodbyes. I like to think of it as another person. An evil person who likes to keep me awake at night. I woke up approximately every hour last night because I was coughing. I suppose it is a good sign though - my body is functioning. I have also come to the conclusion that the reason why my immune system did not manage to fight illness off, is due to my recent operation. The body is a wonderland and all that, but it cannot be expected to multitask and do everything perfectly, can it? I have been listening to the morning radio on BBC with Nick Grimshaw because of One Direction. I love how Nick and Liam spoke about Niall, and how "Finchy" thought Niall was Harry on the phone. But I will admit that I really do enjoy listening to his voice. You know when people are on radio, they need to have a certain voice. I think his voice is slightly raspy - like a sexy morning voice. And I would love to listen to it regularly, but seeing as the radio channel is only limited to the UK, there is not much I can do. I am back to listening to Ed Sheeran. I cannot get my head around how amazing he is. I envy everyone that has ever heard him live. He is not only a great artist, but he is also a great performer. And if you clash those two together, you basically get perfection. Right, now I'm off to study again.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar