onsdag 12. september 2012

say you'll never let me go


I was watching this yesterday, obviously because One Direction was on the Australian X Factor. But these guys totally stole the show in my opinion. Sure, I've only seen the contestants from Ronan's group, but I really hope these guys win the whole thing. Fortunate for the win, eh? Did you even see how Zayn bopped his head along to the performance? That definitely means it's good. Fast forward to 1:08 if you only want to watch the performance. Ah, I keep re-watching their performance again and again. So addictive, even makes me want to listen to Beyonce. And the dancing is amazing! Speaking of Ronan - whilst watching, I actually managed to listen that Ronan is Irish. I had to give myself a clap on the shoulder for that. And speaking of Irish people. Niall has once again been hanging with the Biebster. And it makes me so happy for him. I hope they become best friends. And live happily ever after. With Selena of course, can't forget about her. I have also been loving all the recent 1D tweets today. Niall and Louis tweeting each other, Niall tweeting about it being his last day as 18, Niall tweeting about punching Josh in the balls (do it!), and all the boys promoting the X Factor USA. Right, enough time wasted. I need to get my act together and finish some schoolwork, study and then pack. I might pop inside, and leave you a review later!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar