mandag 24. september 2012

you are not alone in this

Yes, my newest obsession with photography is taking pictures of pictures on posts. Preferably in black and white. Right now I'm watching the Mumford & Sons gig at iTunes Festival. And although I must admit that they might not be the best entertainers, they are amazing performers. Their music makes me smile. Always. I'm going to wish their album for Christmas. Speaking of Christmas, the past month or so, I always imagine that it's snowing outside. I've just completely skipped thinking about autumn, and just jumped straight onto winter. I keep listening to Christmas-music, and music that reminds me of winter. I've been at school today for nearly 11 hours, studying for anatomy, and then attending a lecture. Since I've only got 4 and a half hour sleep last night, I'm absolutely knackered. Like, my head hurts due to lack of sleep. I have been knackered throughout the whole day, and I was so close to falling asleep during the lecture. The reason why I've gotten so little sleep is my cough. I can't fall asleep while having a cough-attack, and I always wake up because I need to cough. So, yeah, though I want ten hours sleep tonight, I doubt it'll happen. Hopefully my cough will go away soon, or else I might just have to cry out of annoyance really, and become sleep deprived. Tomorrow I'm reading some more anatomy. But when do I not read anatomy? That's the question. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar