torsdag 20. september 2012

I know we only met, but let's pretend it's love

Do you see what I meant about dressing like Zayn Malik? Let me just put on my snapback, and I'll be all sorted. It could have been my Halloween costume, if I only had Michelle Phan's sister to do my make-up and look like Zayn. Anyways, I thought I'd actually post some outfit pictures for you, seeing as I haven't done it for ages. I've just seen the music video to Live While We're Young by One Direction. It seems that it was leaked, and therefore both the song and music video was premiered today. The one time I actually managed to be on Twitter when the boys announced that they were doing a little twitcam, it lasted for seconds only. This made me very jolly indeed, actually viewing the live twitcam - that is. The only problem was that I was in class, with my teacher a few steps away. And I was really contemplating to just watch it while she was standing in the room. But luckily we got to go a bit earlier. Though I did manage to see the twitcam, it lasted for like maximum 40 seconds. And then it was done. Anyways, back to the song and musicvideo. I was right, I'm not too excited by the song. I really want to love it, but I don't. It's like I almost feel bad about not loving the song, but I had expected this. Plus, I don't particularly love One Direction's upbeat songs, only One Thing. Therefore it's not too weird to me that I don't love the song. I am more about the slow ones. Like More Than This and Moments. And the songs written by Ed Sheeran. Those, I am waiting for. But I kind of like the message of the song. It's all like YOLO, and I'm pretty sure they sing "tonight let's get some and live while we're young". I am indeed wondering if the song translates to: "Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but we only live once, so let's go shag". In other words, it's definitely not Disney. The music video for Live While We're Young, however, is quite awesome. I don't mind seeing Niall without a shirt. I never do. I can only imagine how many gif's there are going to be on Tumblr now. Right now I'm contemplating whether to go to school tomorrow in order to study. I have Friday off, but seeing as I am quite the procrastinator at home, I might as well just force myself to be effective. I am actually going to school on Sunday as well. Wow, now I really do sound geeky. I'm still coughing like crazy, and it didn't help when I was freezing today. So now I'm both coughing and sneezing. Lovely, yeah?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar