torsdag 13. september 2012

fly me to the moon

Hiya, thought I'd stop by before I'm leaving. Today has been a very productive day with my group from school, though it was only five of thirteen that showed up. But I kind of think it was better that way. We got to bond a bit more, and we were much more effective. Though it's been a productive day, it's been a very stressful day. I just finished packing. I'm leaving my wellies, because I don't have the heart to drag all these things along with me. Never have I packed as much as I've done now. Except if I'm staying at a place for several weeks of course. But with travelling at weekends, I usually only need a backpack. I was slightly disappointed by myself when I saw that I couldn't fit everything in my backpack. But hey, I've got a valid excuse. It's my knits - they use so much space. Now I need to finish a bit school work before I jump in the shower, then go back to school work, and then I'm heading to my friend. I'm not leaving for Bergen until tomorrow, but seeing as the flight is so damn early, and my friend lives really close to the airport, I thought it would be the best alternative. I am not looking forward to catch up on all the school work when I get back home, but sometimes you need a real slap from reality. Ha, that sounds really odd. Anyways. Guess who's birthday it is today? Well you guessed it, it's someone from One Direction. The one and only Niall Horan. I love how I always somehow manage to drag One Direction into my blogposts. But anyways, I was so happy when I saw all the cute birthday messages for him from all the lads. Plus Harry's mum, which shows how close all the families are. One of my favorite tweets are actually by Anne (Harry's mum): @NiallOfficial making beef casserole ... You hungry? #sillyquestion. I love it! Anyways, I need to get my arse back to work. And I'll see you soon with new pictures. If the rain will allow me, that is.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar