tirsdag 18. september 2012

my fingertips and my lips, they burn from the cigarettes

Dear lord, I slept for ten hours straight. I haven't done that since Summer vacation. I guess I really was knackered yesterday. After waking up at 6:00 am, after falling asleep at 1:30 am the day before, and then rushing to the airport, only to go home for an hour and a half, before I went to school from 14:00-20:15 pm. Well, I guess you can say I was absolutely delighted to end the day. I have indeed continued my tradition with drawing on sick-bags. I would love it if one day I end up finding one of my own again. That would be epic. I've always thought of travelling as an escape of reality. Especially when you do these little trips in between school. The thoughts of all the things you need to get done will always be there. No matter how hard you try to push them away, they hang there in the back of your mind. In your subconscious. And the minute I stepped into my garden after getting off the bus yesterday, I could just feel all the thoughts stream back. But it's all just too much. I don't understand how I'm supposed to do everything I want, or need, in such a short amount of time. The days should have more hours. Or maybe if I could just pause the time for a bit? That would be nice. Right now I'm working on an article due next week. It's a group thing, but seeing as some members of my group are complete dimwits, I just thought I'd take the case in my own hands. I just need to get it done, so I can finally focus all my attention on anatomy and physiology. But that's not the only things that makes my stress-level go higher. It's life decisions. Darn those life decisions. At least I found a new Wattpad story yesterday. Yes, I'm still addicted to that. If only I had more willpower.

Oh, wow, it seems that my horoscope from Monday seem to write exactly the same as I stated. "There's nothing wrong with having big dreams as long as you wake up and put your feet back on the ground before setting off in the real world. Let your imagination wander today; reality will be waiting for you tomorrow". How nice. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar