onsdag 16. januar 2013

Hi, yes, hello. This illustration is basically the first line in Lego House by Ed Sheeran. I've been wanting to do an actual illustration of his lyrics for a while, but he's got so many lyrically good songs. Which is why I've never made time to actually do it. That is until last week or so. I drew this very simple Lego  Because I like simple and especially when the paint is a bit outside the lines. The more it looks like a kid's drawing, the more I like it. I'm so tired, exhausted really. And I'm actually doing some school work at the moment, because it's due to Friday. I've been telling myself to finish all my tasks, but whenever I get home, all I want is a cup of tea and then go straight to bed. I'm not even joking. I'm actually yawning right now "as we speak". And god, this is the time my 87 year old patient goes to bed. The worst part about right now, is that there are no new Youtube videos nor anything new on Tumblr. So I can't actually procrastinate. The only choice I have is either go to bed or school work. And considering I'm not 87, I think just maybe I'll stay up a few more hours. My goal for the weekend is actually to finish reading The Hobbit. Yep, I've been reading it the last two weeks or so? Except, not at home. Just during lectures and whenever I'm sitting at the bus or train. And thus far it's really good fun. Also, a little side note. I watched the Burberry show for fall (men) yesterday, and Christopher Bailey has designed the most exquisite tote bags I've ever laid my eyes on. I'll link it here. If I was a billionaire, this would be my first purchase. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar