onsdag 9. januar 2013

hold me close and say three words, like you used to do


If you watched this and didn't become emotional -- well, I'm judging you. My tears were streaming freely down onto the papers I'm currently cutting - because there's nothing better than tear-stained paper (sense the sarcasm). Tom Fletcher, what a sweetheart. I've never been a huge fan of McFly. Not because I dislike them, just because I was too young when they were "big". I firstly learned about them through Singstar, as I was belting out the lyrics to Obviously. I think he's definitely outdone everyone when it comes to wedding speeches, although he did cheat a bit. Nevertheless, I'd be afraid to make a wedding speech now, after seeing his. And if you didn't realise, the melodies he uses for the songs are actual McFly songs. So, if you like boybands and harmonies, I'd suggest you go listen to All About You by McFly. It's kind of really lovely. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar