søndag 13. januar 2013

jimmy eat world

Oh god. I am writing. As in properly writing a comedy based on my own life. I don’t know where I want to go with it, nor have I really made a plot line. But an idea struck me, and I just had to write it down. And it’s coming along quite lovely in my opinion. Although it basically is a mockery out of my own life. Ah, I saw a brilliant picture on Tumblr the other day, where it said something like “who needs enemies when you’ve got yourself?”. Oh god, I read a fan fiction about Nick Grimshaw today (and I loved it). This is worrying to me, because I thought that maybe if I finish reading all the good One Direction fan fictions, I’ll be done. And then I can move on with my life. But what if I start reading Nick Grimshaw fan fiction, and then what? And I want to hit myself, because I’m supposed to read for tomorrow. Tomorrow is the big day. From tomorrow on I’m working in a care home until March. And it’ll be frightening, exciting and whatnot. And then I’ll learn so much. But now I’m all fidgety and nervous. And hungry – so I’m going downstairs to eat. And look, I drew my favorite line from Invented by Jimmy Eat World. I feel like a guy would say that to a girl, like “hey, any dick can roll up in a suit. But only I would know what really moves you”. And the girl would smirk “wow, what a romantic”, and hit him in the shoulder, although in a fond way, because she knows this is him being earnest. And then they’ll be all heart eyes with each other for a few seconds before they go back to whatever they were doing. It’s a rubbish drawing, because I nearly erased the text (because stupid new drawing pad has stupid sheets). Also, I’m not even finished with the suit. Oh well, you can’t always have top notch, can you? Anyway, my stomach is growling. So bye. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar