torsdag 3. januar 2013

Louis' too tired to cry. He's learned long ago tears don't help anyway.

I finally found a new drawing notebook after strolling around at the mall today. It’s not the same as my old one, which annoys me immensely because the actual sheets aren’t the same. Does this even make sense to you?? Oh well, I’ll survive. I sometimes wish I was an introvert that spent all their time drawing in a corner of the library. Well, not really, but yeah. And here’s my drawing I wrote about yesterday. A whale? Well, Louis doesn’t cry. And according to what I’ve read on Google, whales don’t cry either. They just make sounds that sound like crying. I must admit that I’m very fond of it, because I love the different shades of blue. And the author really loved it, which made me really happy. That is before I read her other fan fiction, which made me cry. Anyway, I’ve somehow got it in my mind that it’s soon summer. And I’m like bringing out all of my summer clothes. But to be fair, I did use to wear shorts in the middle of winter before. I’ve just somehow stopped for reasons unknown. Oh my god people, I start school tomorrow. I wish I could just crawl beneath my duvet and stay. I read up on my new schedule for the next few months. And oh my god cringe - I'm going to die. Of exhaustion. Anyways, I'm currently listening to BBC Radio 1 breakfast show, because I'm still a bit infatuated with Nick Grimshaw. And his groggy voice. And his quiff. And his lanky body. Oh my god, facepalm. I'm also drawing something new; my favorite line from the song Invented by Jimmy Eat World. And internal cringe, because this new drawing notebook is not as good as my old. The sheets really do make a difference. Ugh, I'm going to go looking for my old one forever now. I feel like a five year old throwing a tantrum. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar