søndag 6. januar 2013

I said that's fine, but you're the only one who knows I lied

Hello my darlings. The last 24 hours have been quite a lovely time. My friend celebrated her birthday yesterday, and we went to this snug and charming place where we ate pizza and drank wine. The pizza was really good, and the wine was surprisingly good seeing as I’m not too fond of wine. Also, the dessert was really good too. The others ordered a chocolate fondant. And as much as I was tempted, my really tight skirt would not allow me to eat much more. So note to myself: do not wear skirts if you plan on eating a lot. And then we chatted about loads of things, and we probably could have stayed so much longer. But because I live quite far away from Oslo, I had to catch the train and whatnot. So at almost 1:00 am, I was at my best friend’s house. Because I had originally planned on spending the day with her. And then we ended up going downstairs to eat at 3:00 am, and watched the Percy Jackson movie. And wow, I’ve seen Logan Lerman in The Perks of Being a Wallflower. But in the Percy Jackson movie he was almost a replica of Zac Efron. Not necessarily the looks, though my best friend seems to think so, but his body language. And his voice, and how he speaks. And wow, I’m pretty sure I said something like “it’s like a piece of Zac Efron’s soul is in his”. Yeah, and then I fell asleep at 6:00 am. Lovely, it’s not like my circadian rhythm is screwed up enough. Before I went home today, we watched old video clips from when we were younger. And wow, it makes me want to film everything. It was so amusing, though I’m glad I didn’t see my face too much. Because cringe. It’s so awkward seeing yourself from younger days. Even if it’s just a year ago. Now I’m going to catch up on Youtube videos, and actually do some school stuff. Yep, and I’m not going to read any fan fictions tomorrow. Nope, I’m actually going to listen to the lecturer (mainly because I can’t find any new fan fiction, but let’s pretend I’m just really good and have great will power). Also, I've fallen back in love with Ed Sheeran. Just because I tend to fall in love with his voice about 10-15 times a year. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar