onsdag 2. januar 2013

you fill my lungs with sweetness

I’ve been painting. Filled in the “broken heart” picture I drew last week, and this. It’s lyrics from my absolute favorite song at the moment. Bloom by The Paper Kites. The lyrics are so lovely, and it’s the kind of “I’ve fallen in love” song, not the gloomy and morose types that I have been loving lately. I’ve also painted one of my favorite lines from a fan fiction. It is more of a gift for the author to show my appreciation. But I quite love it, and I’ll maybe post it here tomorrow.

It’s 2013 if you didn’t know. I spent my New Year’s Eve with two of my closest friends, and we ate a lovely dinner and dessert afterwards. We did start off having a Lord of The Rings marathon, but the movies never end. And they are kind of heavy. There is so much information in such a little amount of time. So we decided to have a Harry Potter marathon instead. So now I’ve finally seen the last three movies. Ha, yes, I am well aware that I’m a bit late. We did of course watch the fireworks and some popped sparkling wine. And my friend happens to have the most amazing view, so it was quite amazing. We even saw flying lanterns! Anyhow, considering we had a marathon, we were up all night, and I swear, I almost fell asleep standing.

When I came home, I fell at sleep at 5:00 pm, woke up at 1:00 am, ate and went on Tumblr until 3:00 am. Fell asleep and woke up at 01:00 pm. So yeah, I was kind of knackered, and it was really really lovely to sleep. About my goal to read three books before the holiday is over – I think I’m not going to do that. Not because I can’t. Just because the third book is a real bore. But I think I’m going to start on another book that’s been in my collection unread for ages. I suppose it’s time to actually read it. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar