tirsdag 22. januar 2013

"Unrequited love's pretty safe, I think. It's - being in love with someone who won't ever love you back - even if it hurts, you're never actually going to get rejected because there's no chance of it working out anyway". This is a quote from one of my many favorite fan fictions. It's actually a really funny fan fiction, but this was one of the serious moments. And to be honest, sometimes I read (not just fan fiction - I do sometimes read novels, believe it or not), and it just amazes me that people can formulate such wonderful sentences. Maybe I'm easily amazed, but I personally think words are lovely and wondrous. And I swear, if someone wrote me a love letter filled with perfect sentences and yeah, I might just marry the person. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with my friends, whom I also attend school with. But since we're all "working" at different nursing homes until March, we've not been able to see each other. And it's weird - going from seeing the same people almost every weekday, to seeing them maybe once every two weeks. Honestly, it's only Tuesday, but that means it's Wednesday tomorrow, which means it's the weekend the day after. So, yeah, in my mind it's the weekend in just a bit. And I've already made my plans for the weekend - to sleep. Just generally try to not move out of my bed at all. God, I really do dislike The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars (I really do like Bruno Mars, kind of love him even, but I've got to draw the straw somewhere), but I've got to give it to him - I love these lyrics: "Today I don't feel like doing anything. I just wanna lay in my bed". That's exactly how I feel sometimes. Also, I kind of feel like it every morning when I wake up at 5:30 am. No, I actually feel like crying. Like properly cry because I have to wake up so damn early, and it's so so cold outside (what has my life become???). I actually had to run to the busstop today, and I swear, I felt like choking on cold air. Air, I tell you. Since I finished "The Hobbit" last weekend, I might have to start reading a new book (still ignoring my text books, which are dusting off in the corner in my bedroom). Or maybe I'll just daydream.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar