torsdag 31. januar 2013


I feel you Homer, I do. So, I woke up at 5:00 am today too. It's like my body just jerks awake at 5:00 am automatically. And you know what the sad part is? Even if it's the weekend for me today, I'll probably wake up early tomorrow. That is, even if I want to sleep forever. But I've downloaded a bunch of fan fictions onto my phone, and that's what I'll be occupied with this weekend. Oh, hah, and that school work I was planning to get done. Actually, I have to finish writing a log (probably about diapers) before I go to bed tonight. I really don't want to, though. Someone who wants to do my home work? Feel free to. Be grateful you even get to attend school, my inner voice tells me. Sometimes having ethics, morals and a conscience sucks. I realised today, during this sort-of-lecture we have at the nursing home at Thursdays, that I quite really like the fellow students I'm with at the nursing home. I think we're eleven in total, and we always sit around this too little table for all of us during lunch. And we'll shout to each other across the table, comment each others lunches and joke around. Might have something to do with the fact that there are three guys too. To be fair, guys can be a lot more funnier than girls. Sorry, 'm just saying. Girls tend to complain a bit too much for my liking. Please don't go all "girlpower" on me. It's just a bit funny to me, because one of these guys will always offer his food to the person sitting next to him (today it was me). It's mostly a joke, but he would actually give you food if you said yes. Because he's sort of this sentimental guy that cares about his peers, but comes off as a bit of a joke. Anyways, to summon this blogpost: 1 I've not slept very well today - and the whole week, and I won't sleep very long tomorrow even if I wanted to. 2 I've got to write a log about a procedure I've done at the nursing home this week. 3 I sort of really enjoy my fellow students at the nursing home, mostly because of the guys who makes me laugh any day.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar