torsdag 24. januar 2013



It's been really fucking cold outside these days. I guess winter was waiting to creep up on us. And honestly, it's not so cool running outside in -19 celcius (I don't actually know how cold it was yesterday? Because I've stopped watching tv, and therefore the weather forecasts too. But I'm pretty sure it was even colder yesterday). Why I was running both today and yesterday? Oh, I was late for the bus. But my beanie has become a favorite for this reason, although my mum seems to think I look like a hobo with it? It's like thanks mum, that's really lovely of you - really. I am currently doing homework. Because I plan on sleeping tomorrow. And I can't be bothered to wait with my homework, because I just want it finished. For it to vanish from my mind. But it's a bit hard when you are absolutely knackered, and feel like sleeping. I told the old lady I'm taking care of at the nursing home: "you know, I've started going to bed early too like you", and she just laughed. Because she goes to bed at 7:00 pm. And I could have done that too. Except, my homework. And now I actually have to concentrate, which is bullshit. Also, yesterday was really lovely. The meeting up with my friends part. I did feel like falling asleep on my way into town, but I managed to get to the right place at the right time. At a cafe (sort of) inside a mall. And I drank tea and ate a cinnamon roll. Not so much in other words, but I think maybe my hunger feeling has dissipated? Because I did realise that my body wanted nutrition when I arrived at home, just because I got a bit dizzy and woozy, and my hands were shaking a bit (low blood sugar, I guess). But still, I didn't feel hungry. I did force myself to eat and drink some tea. Because I always drink tea when I come home these days. Anyway, it was really nice to catch up with my gang. Can I call you gang? Yeah? Okay. We spent a lot of time exchanging experiences working at a nursing home. And I laughed quite a lot, although to be honest, I've been laughing quite a lot the past weeks with my team-mate at the nursing home, because we like to pretend we're in Scrubs. And we tend to high-five the Todd-way. And it's a bit hilarious too, because he really is a lot similar to J.D and he did the 99 Luftballoons dance and song. Oh alright, I'm going to do my homework now.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar