fredag 11. januar 2013

what was I just about to discover when I got too close for comfort

After seeing that video with Tom Fletcher, I started listening to McFly, and I realised I might have had a little obsession with their music earlier in my days. Because Too Close For Comfort sounded really familiar. Not in the way where it sounds like another song, but as in I’ve listened to it loads before. I think it was within my crazed Jonas period, because I can remember that McFly was a guest at a Jonas Brothers show, and from then on I guess I kind of listened to them too. The only reason I couldn’t remember this, is because my infatuation with McFly was short-lived. Nevertheless, Too Close For Comfort and All About You are on replay now. This (picture) is the birthday card I was speaking about earlier this week. And I quite like it, even though my Globus is kind of off. According to me Denmark doesn’t even exist. And I do not understand what I’ve done between Africa and Asia. Is that India? Oh well. My pal turned 20 today, so we are going out tonight to celebrate. And then I’m sleeping over at my friends. Which, yeah, I’ve been sleeping over at someone’s for the past three weekends. My mum didn’t even look that fazed when I asked her. Sometimes I don’t ask, I just tell her that I’m going to sleep over at a friend’s. Whenever I go to my best friend she asks me if I’m going to sleep over, because, well. I almost always do. I’m going to jump in the shower now, because I need to get my arse to the mall as well. But first, can I speak about One Direction? Yesterday Zayn tweeted a picture of sleeping Harry (my precioussss), Harry tweeted two pictures of Niall (nipple slip), and all the band members (as in those who play instruments, except Dan) tweeted pictures of them with Niall. Because Niall plays the guitar a lot more on this upcoming tour, so he needs practice too. And I just felt a bit overwhelmed with all the pictures. And cute Harry sleeping like a baby. I feel like one of those fangirls crying because of all the “feels”. Okay, right, going to shower now. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar