tirsdag 15. januar 2013

image
image
image
image
Louis and Niall can be creepily synchronized sometimes. Just sayin'. "Nouis" is slowly invading my heart. I've always been fond of the "ship". But it's rarely ever been them, and it's kind of hard to "ship" someone together if they have really little interaction. Still, I'm always chanting for the underdogs. Also, during their performances in America in December (MSG and Jingle Ball??) there were actually quite a lot of "Nouis" action. Also, I was right. Or I suppose, the rumour was right - One Direction were in Africa! And apparently they are going to Asia in not so long either. And now that the Africa rumour was true, I'm pretty sure the Asia rumour is true too. People, they are expanding. It's like watching a new virus, and no one knows of any cure. And it's just spreading like wildfire. Anyways, it's really cold outside these days. And my skin is not happy - it's really dry. I want to put a sad smiley here, but I feel like I've already turned this blog into a Tumblr with these gifs. Better not try to make it a chat too. Also, my goal for tonight is to go to bed early. And not go to bed one and a half hour later than planned. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar