mandag 14. januar 2013

if you deny me one of your kisses, I don't know what I'd do

But .. this is magnificent. 
I get a bit sulky whenever none of the One Direction boys have tweeted a day. Like, baby you light up my world when you tweet every day. I get even more sulky when I've no idea where the boys are (I should become a stalker - I'd be pretty good, I think). Basically there are rumours that they are in Africa somewhere. And Andy (Liam's best friend) did tweet something about Liam going to Africa. And then Harry tweeted yesterday: "Today was the most amazing day I've had so far.. In my life ever". Which is one of the most vague tweets I've read in Harry-land. And this dude tweets some pretty vague things. And then Niall (dearest sweetest douchebag Nialler) answered "inspiring" to a fan asking about his day in a tweet. And now Liam tweeted "Having the most amazing few days of my life !". I don't understaaaaand. What are they doing? If you didn't notice, this gif is from One Direction's Live While We're Young music video. But their heads are obviously replaced. With some of my favorite Youtubers actually. Alfie, Finn, Jack, Marcus and Caspar. They all sometimes makes videos which includes some sorts of One Direction joke or music or whatnot. Although I'm pretty sure Alfie and Marcus are die hard fans. Because they know all the lyrics and own the album themselves (although I'm pretty sure Marcus knows the lyrics to every songs in existence). And I wouldn't be surprised if they actually attended a concert. The lads are all really funny. And oh god, all my favorite British youtubers know each other. It's not even a joke. All these lads hang out together, along with Zoe, Louise, Tanya, and Jim. And these are basically the people I watch mostly on Youtube. I'm actually thinking of going to bed soon. Just because I'm knackered from only sleeping for five hours. And I really don't want to repeat that, seeing as I almost fell asleep today. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar