onsdag 30. januar 2013

I guess the loneliness came knocking. No one needs to be alone

I'm so tired. And I just really want to go to bed now. I woke up at 5:00 am today, a bit panicked, because I felt so awake. Which at that point I thought it must have meant I'd overslept. But then I checked my phone, blinking 5:00 am at me. And the thing is, throughout this week, I've been sleeping very poorly. I keep waking up in the middle of the night, either because I'm so warm, or just because. I'm sort of looking forward to the weekend, because I'll be able to sleep. And I am 99% sure I'm not doing anything this weekend. But the thing is, I've actually got to do school work this weekend too. I'm going to try finish most of my paper, because I'm knackered during the weekdays. Just like today. I came home, ate and drank a cuppa, and then I read fan fiction in my bed - almost falling asleep. And I really could have fallen asleep then. Instead I'm going to try finish some school work today, so I won't have too much to do for tomorrow. 'M also missing this little guy so much. Though, I kind of do miss this little guy as a baby a lot. Because it's such a lovely feeling having a baby fall asleep in your arms when you stroke their soft faces. And when you sit there with a sleeping baby in your arms, you can feel their heartbeat going du-dum-du-dum-du-dum. The best thing is probably the smell. A baby actually smells like heaven?? I don't know what parents bathe them in, but wow. Oh well. The days are flying away like the crazy wind outside my window. And I'm actually becoming very fond of the people I take care of at the nursing home. And you know, old people say some weird and funny things sometimes. Like yesterday, we overheard an old lady saying to another old lady: "can you actually believe that old people gets older too?" in a tone that sounded like she was genuinely baffled because of this. I'll be really sad to leave the place. Before I get all sulky, I'll leave you with my "chill" playlist.

"cool" 
Timshel by Mumford & Sons
Thinkin Bout You by Frank Ocean
Bad Religion by Frank Ocean
Pink Matter by Frank Ocean
Forrest Gump by Frank Ocean
Doing it Wrong by Drake ft. Stevie Wonder
Shot For Me by Drake
Fall For Your Type by Drake
People Help The People by Birdy

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar