lørdag 26. januar 2013

Thing is, I really love Timshel by Mumford and Sons. It's my new favorite by them. It's just very simple with vocals and instruments. And then it's the lyrics. At the end Marcus sings "I can't move the mountains for you", a line I've seen on Tumblr and elsewhere multiple times. And I love it. It's my favorite part of the song, although I love the whole tune in itself, because of the meaning behind it. So I wrote this (the slight blurry pictures, sorry for that) yesterday evening before I went to bed after reading another wondrous fan fiction. And it's sort of like trying to comfort someone when you don't know what to do. And you end up kissing them, because it's how your mum fixed the pain when you stumbled across a rock and fell when you were little. I actually went to bed quite early (in my opinion) yesterday, because I've grown accustomed to it. And today my friends plan on attending a 90's party?? But I can't remember how I used to dress then, mainly because I was a baby, toddler and then started my first year at school at the end of the 90's. And my memory isn't the best. So now I'm texting my friends for advice .. and my little sister is claiming to be an expert and dressing me up in various things. Oh god. And I who wanted to avoid any sleep overs this weekend. And the last weekend. And the weekend before that too. Also, it's nice to be able to be bored. I remember I would actually wish to be able to be bored during really busy times at school last year. So if it wasn't for this being a birthday celebration, I'd probably stay at home. In bed. I've got to go and get ready now. Maybe I'll post some pictures of my outfit tomorrow. The worst part is that it's not that different to what I'd dress in today. Actually, I probably would wear it today too.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar