mandag 28. januar 2013

if you're homesick, give me your hand and I'll hold it

Go get a cuppa (cup of tea obviously), cause diz shit iz gonna to b loooong. I promise I'll never write like that ever again (can't really promise anything, because I'll probably forget this promise in the future, and then do it again. Plus, never say never). Here's three random pictures I snapped during the weekend. First - it's been snowing a lot lately, mostly because it's milder. Which, to be honest, feels a bit illogical. However snow is kind of pleasant, because it makes things prettier. Everything just turns white and lovely (no racism!!! extra exclamation points because (tempted to write bcuz. omg an extra parentheses in a parentheses) I'm Asian, and therefore I'm no racist). Second - the 90's party I went to. And look! The guitarist has an afro! I admit that I'm slightly fascinated by afro's. It's mainly because I kind of want to have one myself (maybe for a day, though - not a lifetime. I'll stick with curling my hair). The band played various songs from the 90's, such as; Nirvana, Smash Mouth, Blink 182, Green Day etc. Can't really remember more, because I've got a lousy memory and because I don't know the names of the songs. I just know I've heard them before. Oh, but they played a song. A song I really really love, and that I've mentioned on this blog a few times. And it totally made my night. I'm completely serious, it really did. I'll leave you to guess the song (no it's not by One Direction. Or Ed Sheeran, though that would also make my night or day). Third - I came home yesterday, and all of a sudden there was a wolf sitting at my desk. I didn't notice for about five minutes, when I realised there were three picture frames on my desk rather than two. And I knew that my sister had been drawing a wolf, because she showed it to me on Saturday and asked for my opinion. But I didn't know it was for me. And I guess my heart melted to the ground, found something true. (Sorry, just had to do it, because in my mind, there is a song for everything. Now guess the song). No, but the little part of my heart that belongs to my younger sister swelled a bit. And I remembered why I love her (joke, course I love her).

I'm currently listening to People Help The People by Birdy. Because apparently, I am infatuated with Birdy at the moment. Or, just this song. I have the Take Me Home album cover (One Direction) stuck to the wall above my desk, where I basically sit every day. And it's been there for over a month. And I've just realised that none of the lads are actually looking in the camera. You can only see the profile of their faces, which is a bit weird. Because it's mostly their faces that sells?? I'm actually going to lie in bed and read fan fiction for the rest of the day, before I go to bed. I'm currently reading a Lirry (Liam and Harry) one, which is a bit rare, and it's not a ship I can actually visualize in my mind. But the thing is, the less a ship is shipped (read that out loud - sounds funny), the better the fan fiction is. So sorry for this shitty blogpost, but I'm seriously tired, and I feel like sleeping. I mean, you could go watch some Youtube or something. Oh, wait though. Did you guess the song? No? Yes? Okay, drumroll. The song was .. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar