lørdag 19. januar 2013

timshel

Hiya! I've not gone completely hiatus. No, I've just become a human with a life outside of the Internet, surprisingly enough. Yesterday I went to school. I normally have Fridays off now (till March comes along and "real" school and lectures starts again). And I've decided to dedicate Fridays for school work. It's always better to be early than late.  At least that's my philosophy. After school, I went to the mall with my best friend, whom I thought I hadn't met up with for a month, but my other best friend reminded me that, no I was actually with her two weeks ago. It's nice to know that my friends have more overview of my life, than myself. I hadn't really done any shopping until yesterday. Not even after Christmas. Sure, I've wandered along at the mall, looking and all. And I have bought things - but those were necessities. It's not like whenever you go shopping and buy whatever is on sale. But basically, I bought things that probably will stay favorites a long long time.

1. A new tote bag, because I'm a sucker for tote bags. Just because they are so simple, with few details. But that's when the small details
matter. Like, the night is full of stars shining down at you. You won't know the names of all, because there are so many. But imagine if there were only three stars each night. Then they would get more attention. Does this make sense? I'm sorry, I'm just really bad at explaining. 2. Sigh No More by Mumford & Sons. I've actually been wanting this since last march. The girl at the counter actually asked if I was sure if I wanted the old one. And I just nodded, and answered "yes, it's my favorite". And the thing is, I've already got four favorite songs from this album. And I love it when I actually love several songs in one album. Actually, I love it when I fall in love with another song. A song that doesn't get that much buzz about it. It's like finding a diamond in the ocean. 3. A lunch box, because I needed one. And it's got the Coca Cola logo on it. And though I don't really drink Coca Cola, I'm very fond of vintage-looking things. And this just caught my sight. And well, now it's mine. 4. A beanie. Because I seem to buy a new one each year. Not because I collect beanies, just because I tend to lose them somehow. This is a grey one. Last years' was a navy blue one (I love navy blue. Give me something navy blue and I'll be overjoyed). But I'm pretty sure my dad stole it off me. Also, it's been getting increasingly cold here after Christmas times. And so, yeah.

I ended up sleeping over at my best friends yesterday. It wasn't in my plans, because I've slept over at someones place for the last four weekends now. And therefore I was actually planning not to sleep over at someones place this weekend. But as we were driving, I was asked "are you coming home to us?". Because that's usually what I do. And then I was like, well, I don't know? And then it kind of stopped for me. Almost like I was a contestant in a quiz game on the television, and I was just asked about the million-dollar question. (I'm listening to Sigh No More as I'm writing this, and oh my god, I think I've already got a new favorite??). Nevertheless, I ended up falling asleep embarrassingly early. Sorry about that, best friend. But I was knackered. And it's just that, for the past four weekends, I've been staying up for so late. And I just couldn't bare the thought of staying up til 4-6 am in the morning. I'm going to try finish reading The Hobbit today, whilst eating chocolate and drinking tea. Lovely Saturday to you all! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar