mandag 21. januar 2013

I should have bought you flowers and held your hand

Hiiiii! I wish I could stay in bed all day. Careful what you wish for, the voice in my head says. If my friends wonder why I think things through so thoroughly, it's mostly because of that careful voice inside my head - whom basically is myself I guess. I'm just really knackered, and therefore going to bed quite soon. Which is honestly a bit too early for my liking. It's like "Weeheeyyy, staying up til 2:00 am on weekdays? Nonsense. 11:00 pm is the latest". Tomorrow I'm taking care of a patient by myself whilst my guidance will be observing me. And oh my god, isn't that the most nerve wrecking thing in existence? I think so (at the moment. Just wait till' you're pregnant and realise that "wait, I'm going to birth a child through my v?"). I'm pretty sure it'll be alright, but that won't stop me from stressing about it. Honestly, I'm just counting down the days til Thursday, because that means: weekend! But on Fridays I'm a bit like "oh, but I miss all the patients". And then Monday comes along, and I start counting the days again. There's an evil circle to everything. Oh also, the gif is of Cassie from Skins. And yay, new season of Skins is premiered soon. And I can't wait, because it's going to be Effy, Cassie and Cook revisiting. And a few others. Oh alright, I'm going to read (fan fiction, because I've been reading it all day. Rest in peace text books who are dusting away), and then go to bed. But wait. I'm going to link to a masterpost of different members of One Direction helping each other out, whether it's fixing each others ties or whatnot. Nevertheless it's so cute sometimes I feel like crying. Also; zianourry for life. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar