søndag 20. januar 2013

I was watching the One Direction in Up All Night concert whilst eating breakfast today. And then they played Everything About You, and all those other songs from the Up All Night album, and I was hit with this feeling of summer. Like both memories and scents of summer. I can't wait for their tour to start. It's always nice to practically spend all my free time watching videos of them performing the same songs each day, just looking for new silly things they do on stage. Also, I was listening to The Vamps' new cover yesterday, and it's a mashup of a couple of Bruno Mars' songs. It made me realise it's been a while since I've last listened to Bruno Mars. Also, I wasn't even aware he had a new CD either. But then again, his new tunes aren't exactly up my street. I do really like Young Girls and Locked Out of Heaven. But then again, I'm pretty sure everyone like those. And Bruno Mars practically screams "radio hit" these days. And yay, both Norwegian male and female teams won the relay race today in cross country skiing. Although, there were a bit of drama on both teams. I'll admit that I think it's a bit shady, the way Roethe (Norwegian) won. It's the kind of thing that pisses me off all the time, even if it's not a contestant I'm particularly cheering for or not. I just thought it was a bit low to cut Hellner (Swedish) off like that. Also, poor Chernousov (Russian), who fell right before the line. That burns. It really does. I'm going to read some fan fiction now, before I'll force myself to do some school work. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar