mandag 22. april 2013

all I want is the taste that your lips allow

image
Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. Oh my god, the coolest thing happened to me yesterday. In midst of my shower and lathering myself with soap, I managed to make a humongous bubble with my arms. It didn't really turn into a bubble when I blew it. Nevertheless, it sort of blew my mind. And that, my folks, is how easy it is to amaze me. Apparently I'm already tired of pathology lectures. I can't seem to actually listen to the lecturer. And it's not that he's bad - he's quite funny and very good at his subject. It's just that I don't particularly like having lectures from 5:30-8:15 pm. It's just too late for my liking. Although it is nice to be able to wake up later sometimes. Especially since it's a Monday. Anyway, my friends at school (Sugar, Kiwi and my Belieber friend) are currently trying to peer pressure me into attending a concert. 'Cause you know, that's what friends are for? Oh my god, Kiwi has apparently started reading fan fiction, and I managed to get her to read a One Direction fan fiction today. I sort of want to make her read loads of others too, but I think it's a really bad idea. I want to say I've not read any fan fiction today, but when I think about it, I've actually read two. And that's really bad - when I don't even remember the fact that I've read one (or in this case; two). By the way, I'd like to address a few issues with you guys. It really freaks me out when people photoshop one of the 1D lads into twins? (click to see an example). The more serious issue is the commercials on Youtube. I cannot tell you how many times I want to bang my head in the wall because of them. It's annoying to me, because I avoid television for that exact reason (these are luxury problems, and I should just be grateful - I know inner conscience, you don't have to constantly remind me). I'm currently eating an avocado, and I'm going to catch up on some Youtube videos. And then I'm going to continue on that stupid paper. Can't wait to never have to see it again.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar