tirsdag 23. april 2013

tell me how to fall in love the way you want me to

I've just finished writing the birthday card to my younger sister. I've never written one of "my cards" to her, so it ended like this: "It’s awkward enough that I've written this, so let’s not talk too much about it. Alright". Which you know, is a great way to end a card (sense the irony). The quote in the picture (the card) is from Looking For Alaska by John Green, whom we both love. He really is a wise man. It is a reason why his quotes are all around Tumblr and whatnot. I cannot wait for his new book. In the meantime I'll just reread the ones I've read, and read the ones I've not read. I skipped class today, due to my late night yesterday. I went to bed at 2:00 am, because I was stressing to get the paper done. And then I woke up at 6:00 am. And I tried - I really did. I got up from bed, got dressed and did everything I usually do (except for makeup). But I felt so dizzy with exhaustion. And I thought "hm.. better not". I feel a bit bad, but I also think it was a good decision. Although I feel like I've been a really bad student the past two weeks? Got to get my shit together again. The rest of the day will be spent reading pathology and probably eating cake. Also, I've just discovered another Ed Sheeran song. It's called Cold Coffee. I was listening to a playlist on 8tracks, and considering the person had tracks from my a lot of my favorite artists in their playlist - I just thought that the person was my musical soulmate. And when Cold Coffee was played, I thought "well, hey, let's get married, yeah?". Also, I'm really sad 5 Seconds of Summer isn't going to be the opening act for One Direction in Europe, because I've really grown fond of them. And I really like their music, especially Over And Over. It's in the harmonies. Oh well. Life goes on.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar