lørdag 6. april 2013

the devil as he's talking with those angel's eyes





Ladies and gentlemen, this is One Direction, also known as the people currently ruining my life. I really hope this makes the 3D movie too, just because I'm an emotional slob. Basically, it is as Niall says in his speech, you are paying to see five eejits running around a stage. Oh, I can't wait. Today has been a rather non-productive day. My back aches, and I'm trying to drown the pain with chocolate and tea. But none of them will take away the pain entirely. And I'm so annoyed at myself, because I just can't seem to force myself to read pathology. I didn't have any late-night-session yesterday. Oh no, I was busy scrolling down my dashboard on Tumblr. And now I'm looking for another fan fiction to read. Because I really don't want to start reading pathology. I want to read anything but that. I've fallen in love with Us Against the World by Coldplay again. And See You Soon. I just really love Coldplay in general. I sometimes wonder if I'll eventually stop loving music. Maybe I grow old, and it becomes more of a pain, rather than enjoyment. I hope not. I've become really bad at remembering when to eat, like I can't feel when I'm hungry until my blood sugar is on a low. Also, my bladder control is amazing, because I seem to not understand whether I've got to use the loo or if it's just stomach pains. Oh god, I'm so bad at listening to my body. Alright, I'm going to grab some food now, because I think I'm hungry? I don't even know.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar