fredag 12. april 2013

even when we're miles and miles apart, you're still holding all my heart

My belieber friend had me listening to one of her beloved songs on her iPhone yesterday. It was most definitely not my cup of tea. And I actually like most types of music. In return she asked me to let her listen to my favorite song (except for One Direction). And I answered that I didn't have any favorite song. And then she told me to choose a song was "me". And what do I choose? Inseparable by The Jonas Brothers, the song that named this blog. The song that probably will stay in my favorites forever. It's just, the lyrics. If I ever do find love, I'd like it to be like that. Maybe it's a bit naive, because "I promise it will never be dark".  Course it's going to be "dark" sometimes. But, I just really love this song. As I said, it's probably always going to be in my favorites. And obviously, it's a reason I chose this exact song. Because it's the first song I know for certain is one of my favorites. I go through songs like a box of chocolate, and I get new favorites all the time. And I fall in love with more songs than I do anything. So, it's sort of a big thing. It's like, I can think of all artists and songs I've loved (and still love) throughout the years, and Inseparable is the only one that's stuck through all times. My belieber friend did surprisingly like it, which was lovely, I guess. You know when you're sharing something that lies near your heart, and you're afraid to share it, because you don't want the person to dislike it. So you hold your breath for a second, gauge the others reaction, and maybe it's a big thing too. Maybe it decides something for you, maybe it's the thing that makes you say yes rather than no.

Oh, alright, enough with vague blabber. I went to bed sort of early yesterday? At 1:00 am, because I was almost dead to the world. I had my first ever lecture in pathology yesterday, and I was almost dozing off. And that was because silly me thought it would be okay to sleep only four and a half hour the night before. I would probably manage with that amount of sleep another day, but this is after I've only slept five hours at top the whole week. So yeah, when you actually feel like your neck is no longer able to hold itself up, you're probably quite sleep deprived (or you might be very ill). To be fair, it's also a bit funny to be sleep deprived, because your humor changes quite drastically - like, everything becomes funny. But it's much more satisfying to sleep. And that's what I did today; slept in. And as I wasn't quite finished with ten hours sleep, I decided to take a nap after breakfast. Which means I slept another three hours. With the curtains wide open, which must mean I was really tired, because I never fall asleep with the light right in my face.

Today is my dad's birthday, which we sort of deliberately "forgot" this morning. And now we're going to bake a cake for him in celebration. I guess we're also celebrating my younger sister acing her oral examination today. And I finished reading another chapter of pathology today. And tomorrow I'm going to hang with my friends (who I sort of see every day anyway) so I'm just really happy? Like, I feel very satisfied. I guess it might have been something to do with the fan fiction I just finished too. I always feel very happy when I've read something beautiful and eye-opening. And when I'm just listening to lovely music (It's Time by Imagine Dragons - oh and now Winter Wonderland by Michael Bublé). Alright, I've gotta get going - gonna go do some squats and whatnot, before I hop in the shower and go bake that cake.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar