søndag 28. april 2013

tell me if you need a loving hand to help you fall asleep tonight

Hii xx. The past two days have been spent staring at words. Also known as reading. It's less than a month (it was a month yesterday) until my exam, and I'm having a freak out. I've decided to become quite isolated and a loner this month. I'm just going to revise, revise and .. revise. (However, I'm going to that One Direction concert in 9 days (squeal), and I'm definitely not going to think about my exam). Thus far, pathology has thought me that I'm going to die. And it's possible it's soon. Also, that I should appreciate my health a lot more. And that I should stop eating bacon. My friend A, whom I am to refer to as Ale (A fermented alcoholic beverage containing malt and hops, similar to but heavier than beer) (I think I'm going to make a post to name all my friends who are frequently mentioned on my blog), came home on Thursday. Ale, Sugar and I did a bit of "reading" (wasn't that productive) at school on Friday. And then today we met up with almost everyone from my "old" gang? Before this, Ale and I went to the Royal Palace in Oslo, and had a bit of a photo shot (and then we nearly froze off our fingers, and decided to go). We went to a restaurant/cafe/bar called Tullin's Cafe. In a recommendation by the waiter, I ordered "Pasta All Zuchini". And it was marvelous. Honestly (although I might be a bit biased, because I'm a pasta lover. But nevertheless it really was marvelous). My friend Sugar has been pestering me and the kilo-gang about dining at Tullin's Cafe for quite a bit now. Jeg bøyer meg i støvet, Sugar. 1-0 til deg. And though I really wanted to try a fruit salad, I went for a cuppa instead. Had my stomach not been completely full, I would though. D'you remember when I mentioned that Zayn always go incognito during breaks? Well, turns out he wasn't all that incognito this time - he went to Paris to join Perrie, because Little Mix is (was?) currently in Paris. I love Zayn and Perrie. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before, but they are honestly so cute together, even though we only get to see tiny glimpses of their relationship (because they are so good at keeping their private lives private). The Take Me Home tour resumes tomorrow, in Paris. And it's weird, because the break have only been for a week, but I've still really missed seeing them being dumb onstage via Tumblr. Anyway, I'm going to catch up on some Youtube before I do some more reading.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar