torsdag 18. april 2013

When you love me, I can feel it. When your heart beats, I can hear it


Well, this is a new favorite performance. Obvious serenading and pretending to be in love? And look at their shadow in the second gif. It's a reason why Narry is the ship of dreams. But yes, I also loved this performance because Liam did a bit of beat boxing at the end, and they changed the song into a remix of some sorts. I had a bit of a bad start to the day; rain. Not that I dislike rain that much. I just didn't realise it would rain that much. So obviously I went outside without an umbrella and with Converse. And it was fine right outside my house. It wasn't that bad. And then when I arrived at the train station, the rain was pouring down, and there were rivers of water down the roads (alright, I'm slightly exaggerating, but it was a lot - ok?). I ended up getting soaked to the bones, which would be alright. And it wasn't like I was really mad or anything - I don't even think I really cared. But the thing is, it's very unpleasant to be soaked in a room where it's constantly cold. I'm a bit surprised I'm not nursing a little cold, but I guess my immune system is great. Kiwi ditched me yesterday for some ballet, so I was forever alone in the lecture. Well, not really. I was actually sat beside some classmates. Nevertheless, she'll have to make it up to me by showing us a bit of ballet (I'm hoping she'll read this). I'm definitely going to force her to do it - that's how friendships goes, doesn't it? No? Today was perhaps the first day I've slacked during the lectures. But I just couldn't keep my head from dropping? I was a bit tired after sleeping for only four and a half hour last night. And that was due to my wrecked circadian rhythm. I actually almost fell asleep at the train too. I'm currently in a post-Justin Bieber-partum phase, where I'm still intently listening to Justin Bieber. I can feel it slowly fading away, but I'm really enjoying Love Me Like You Do. It's just the beat - and it's quite relaxing. Alright, I'm actually going to let myself read some fan fictions, seeing as I've been reading pathology most of the day. And then I'm going to bed, because my eyes are yet again dropping.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar