onsdag 10. april 2013

starting to forget the way you look at me

I think I might have a reading addiction. Or rather, an addiction to fan fiction. Oh dear, I really do sabotage myself. I had planned to finish another chapter of pathology today. But seeing as I found a new long (1500 pages on my iPhone) fan fiction, I didn't really get any pathology done. And it's so frustrating, because I know the consequences. Still, I just push the thoughts away, and go ahead and read another fan fiction. But I guess it's a good thing too - I don't know if I would stay sane if I kept reading pathology all the time. And to be completely honest, I think I'd be watching Youtube if it weren't for the fan fictions. I'd still be procrastinating. So I guess I can't be that irritated with myself (and then she goes on and find two new fan fictions for tomorrow. Someone give me a slap please). The fan fiction I read today was really good though. And although the plot line seemed like a cliche, the story ended up quite original. I think reading a predictable book or whatever is the worst thing. It's just so unsatisfying to find nothing other than what you'd expected.  I'm still listening to the live version of One Time. My belieber friend told me Justin doesn't even sing the full song, nor is it acoustic on the Believe Tour. I cannot begin to tell you how disappointed I am. I know he's got his acoustic album and all, but I think it would be great if he did an acoustic version of all his songs. Now, if only someone could tell him to do that, I'd be very happy. I also had the joy to basically stand in the armpit of a lad on the train ride to school today. And the sad thing is that it's not that unusual at all. Although human interaction is lovely sometimes, I do hate the train for this reason. Even if it didn't smell of this lad, and his jacket was fairly nice, and the fact that (I think) he was quite handsome - it just wasn't, well; It's just not so very appealing standing in a full train basically slow dancing with people from all angles. Alright, I think I might go to bed early tonight. Maybe.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar