torsdag 4. april 2013

my head bleeds the words I'll never find

Hi babes. So I decided to take a few photos of myself today. Also known as "selfies". And I realised that I've not posted a picture of an outfit in ages. Probably months and months. At least it feels like it. Today was a rather warm day in my opinion. My friends don't necessarily agree. Nevertheless, I chucked on my Levi's cut off shorts today. And this simple tee (gotta love simple tee's) and my robe. It's not really a robe, but it looks a lot like it, and if it was a bit longer, it totally could have been. Yesterday I decided on not going to school, because I was still knackered at 6:00 am. My limbs just didn't want to cooperate, so I drifted off again. But today I went in, and the lectures were fine. I caught up with J.D. and .. I'm gonna call him Elvis because of his side burns - anyway, yes I caught up with J.D. and Elvis, and it was nice, because I sort of miss my group from the nursing home. But I'm pretty sure we're going to meet up after our exam to celebrate. I've barely read any pathology today. My motivation has seriously gone running off, and I'm about to give up on this exam already. And the lectures haven't even begun. Oh dear. I think I'm going to take the day off, and read a fan fiction I just found (150k words), which reminds me- I keep reading fan fictions, and then I just have to stop because I find a line or something that I fall in love with. I read one called Things Have Gotten Closer to The Sun, and it's basically about dealing with the end of the world. And Harry is chatting with his mum over the phone for the last time. "And then his mum begins to cry, heavy sobs that sound like crashing waves over the telephone line. It’s the sort of cry that only a mother can manage, the sort of cry that happens when they realize that part of their heart is walking around outside of them, on the other side of the world, too far for them to reach". I just found it a bit breathtaking? I don't know. But yeah. I'll probably spend the night reading fan fictions, and then regret it when I'm done, because that means I've wasted precious time. D'you know what's the worst part? It's the fact that I knowingly do it anyway. People, John Green has written yet another book! I'm so excited.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar