mandag 8. april 2013

maybe I'll just get drunk and it will all make sense


Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
Last month I got myself a Vine (iPhone app), because Lou Teasdale (beloved hairdresser of One Direction) had filmed the lads singing a birthday song to their "tour mummy". And after deciding to download the app myself, I explored a bit. And apparently, everyone has it, but nobody uses it. In which I mean, all the Youtubers I follow have one. Like, everyone. But almost none of them have posted anything. I think it might be a new big thing? I feel so left out of the circle of "hip". (Let's pretend I didn't just write that and used the word "hip"). Anyway, Harry Styles obviously followed the flow (all his friends meaning Grimmy) and made one. And this gif is from it. And I would just like to personally thank Harry Styles for all the time he spends on taking pictures and whatnot of Niall. Like, seriously. Harry, you're a star. I've literally been staring at this gif for minutes. Just because Niall makes me happy, and I like to think that he has a positive effect on the quality of my life. Oh and, I've actually started taking cod liver oil capsules. And that's maybe a little step for a man, but one giant leap for me. In case you didn't know, I hate swallowing capsules and tablets and whatever, because I'm afraid of it getting stuck. But after spending all that time in a nursing home, I realised I better start now, or else I'll never be able to chug 'em down when I'm older. Alright, I'm off to bed.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar