fredag 5. april 2013

deep in the cell of my heart I will feel so glad to go

I hate when I have loads to do, and then end up doing nothing. I basically slept in, woke up to continue reading the fan fiction. Oh, and I sat in the sun, so if you'd walk past me now, you'd get a whiff of sun screen.  Anything to battle off that UV-rays, yeah? It dawned on me that the snow will melt. Yes, obviously, snow melts. But, I was just sat in the chair, staring at the sun, and then at the last traces of the snowman my sister and nephew made. And I realised that it wouldn't be long until I'd not see snow in months again. Oh god (facepalm), I really do sound like a weird person. Congratulations to my friend A, who passed her exam in anatomy!! It's always great to have your friends succeed and be happy. Happiness is just very contagious, and (almost) always welcome in my world. I ought to jump in the shower now, and scrub this sun screen off. And I'll possibly do some late-night reading whilst listening to Justin Bieber. I've got to memorise the words to the songs, as it's only eleven days left to the concert. You know, just getting prepared (also I'm a bit scared for my life, because I don't want my death to be in a crowd ..). Usually, I'm so grateful when I wake up at a Friday and think it's a Saturday, because it means I'll have an extra day (in my mind, not technically). But today I wasn't very happy, because I really wanted a piece of chocolate. I'm currently listening to Asleep by The Smiths, and it makes me want to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower again, but I've sort of read it three times now? I'd hate to get tired of it. I think I maybe want to read The Fault in Our Stars again, because it's beautiful. And cancer makes a bit more sense to me now, as I'm reading pathology. Right, getting in that shower now, and oh, the jumper has been knitted by my lovely sister. And I managed to wish for my Christmas present now - I want a Christmas jumper like Colin Firth in Bridget Jones, except I don't actually want that nose on the reindeer. As I asked for this particular jumper, my sister broke down in laughter. 'S just that we both watch Bridget Jones quite regularly - I mean, who doesn't love her stupid ways? Oh, and d'you know, that now that Niall has taken off his braces, everyone is going crazy? And it was so funny, because .. I'm just going to link to it here. Alright, shower.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar