mandag 29. april 2013

green eyes you're the one that I wanted to find, and anyone who tried to deny you must be out of their mind


Nooooooo. No, no, no. Staph Harry, staph. I've recently started following a Harry-girl on Tumblr, and it might have been the biggest mistake in my life. Because now I have to look at pictures like these? Oh god, he's so pretty. It should be illegal. I'm currently listening to Green Eyes by Coldplay, which should be a song dedicated to Harry Styles, because "anyone who tried to deny you must be out of their mind". Anyway, I went to bed with fresh sheets and a newly showered body. And it's my favorite thing ever. And I am going to blame that for me sleeping three hours more than planned. I'm currently having a break from reading pathology, and I'm going to read a fan fiction. I've actually not read one in days? I think -- or I might have read one yesterday?? At least it feels like I've not read any in a long time. Also, I'm currently in a post-pasta-partum mode. I really want pasta, that is all.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar