fredag 19. april 2013

sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun and the days blur into one

I think it was yesterday or something when I realised that I'm going to see One Direction in less than a month. These things always kicks in at the weirdest times. I was just sitting at the bus, staring at the glum weather, and then my stomach lurched, and I just felt so incredibly giddy. They've only got two shows in the UK now, before they start the rest of Europe throughout May, and then America throughout June, July and August. And then Australia and New Zealand throughout September and October. It's a really long tour. Rumours have it that they are taking a break after this, and I really hope they do - because I don't want them to get all worn out. My poor little lads. I woke up just 30 minutes ago, and it's possibly the longest I've slept for days. It feels wondrous on my body, but now I've got little time to do what I was planning to do. I'm hanging with my best friend, Oyster. I've begun to name the people I hang with, because apparently there are a lot of different people. And I sort of want to remember who they were when I re-read this. Yes - I do actually re-read my blog sometimes, because I seem to forget what I write? And it comes in handy so many times, because I can be like: "wait, what date was that again? Oh, I can just check my blog". I sort of wish I did that with songs to - like, write which songs I was listening to at the moment. Because I was listening to Forest Gump by Frank Ocean yesterday, and I got this feeling of reading anatomy at school late at night. (Excuse me while I go back in my archive and see if I'm correct). Maybe I'll just start now, like tag the song? So yes, today I'm hanging with Oyster because it's been ages ago since we last were together. It always is, I guess. But now I ought to go downstairs and eat. Before I go though, I was just looking through Niall's Instagram, and I was thinking - you are what you Instagram. Now that's a thought. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar