søndag 14. april 2013

gonna take you away from home


I urge you all to see this video. I know it's 19 minutes long, but I swear, it'll not be a waste of your life. It was my younger sister who made me aware of the term "introvert", when she had painted a picture for her art class. And she made me take a test to see whether I was an introvert or an extrovert, and of course my result said that I was an introvert. But as Susan Cain explains in her lecture, you are never totally introverted or extroverted. You can me somewhere in the middle too. I just find this so interesting, partly, because it lies close to me, I guess. And as I've mentioned before, when people put words to your thoughts, you instantly think it's brilliant. Because "hey, I was thinking that too!". I'm actually going to send this video to my teacher. That's how brilliant I think this is. Anyway, today I'm sort of aching in my bones, because of my exercising yesterday (not the minor exercising we did at my Belieber friend's). I tried out a new type of lunges (I'll link the video here), and I almost died afterwards. Or, well, I usually do 30 x 3 lunges, and that's fine with my body (I ought to thank my parents for my genes). But I tried 30 x 1 with the lunges that John (he's the twin brother of one of my favorite Youtubers) showed in the video, and I had to lie down for a minute or two. But hey, I do like the burn in my body. It's pleasing, I guess. I'm going to blame my friends for all this talk about exercising, because they've got this hugely impact on me. I'm so glad I took sociology as a class at school, because I think I'm so aware of things that people don't necessarily think about. Just like people's impact on me. It's like, sometimes I'll do things, and I'll think "well, that's because of that person, innit?". I'm considering a jog tomorrow, seeing as the snow has almost melted away. But I don't know if it's going to be a good idea, seeing as I'm attending the Justin Bieber concert the day after. Oh and a last thing, Fleur (also known as Fleur De Force) from Youtube just lost her dog yesterday. And I don't know, but it makes me really really weepy? It's almost like when I saw that Malachi from The Shaytards had passed. I've just now realised how much of an animal person I am? That I've always been surrounded by animals.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar