søndag 14. april 2013

I see you’re here to stay, should've have known I picked my fate

Oh wow. After tonight I'm really excited for the Justin Bieber concert and One Direction. As my Belieber friend was driving us to the tram, we we're blasting Justin Bieber and One Direction. And we were all just singing and dancing along. And I just sort of wished that we were all going together? Kiwi isn't attending Bieber nor One Direction, so that's a bit sad. Anyway, I've finally managed to make a playlist of the whole setlist (both to Bieber and One Direction). It sort of feel a bit like I'm having an oral exam or something akin, and I've got to memorize my script - which in this case, is the lyrics. My dad was very happy with the cake and card yesterday, seeing as he probably thought we'd all forgotten it. And to be honest, hadn't it been for me (yes, taking the honor, although rightfully so), no one would've remembered it. I reminded my younger sister, whom went to the grocery store in order to buy the cake mix. And then I sent a message to all of my other siblings, who had forgotten about it. I guess I'm the sort of person that remembers birthdays? It's like this little itch in the back of my mind, and I'm always thinking "hm, have I forgotten something? Is it someone's birthday?". Because it's horrible to forget birthdays, in my opinion. Today, or tonight, was a really fun event. We watched Pitch Perfect, which was alright if I'd have to actually rate it. But it was hilarious because of "Fat Amy" (or "Fat Patricia). We indulged in chocolate, pizza and whatnot. And then afterwards we sort of talked? Can't really remember. But we did a bit of training, which obviously makes up for the junk we ate (not really, but let's pretend). Oh and one of the highlights of the days: my Belieber friend's cat finally took a liking of me. He sort of despised me the first time we met, and would not come near me. And I guess, yeah, I'm more of a dog person to be completely honest. But I'm also an animal person in general. When I think of it, I've interacted with dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, chinchillas, turtle, horses, mini pig, birds, etc. But today he (the cat) basically sat in my lap and let me stroke him. And that's my favorite thing; cuddling with an animal in my lap. Makes me miss my sisters dogs actually. On the train home we sat beside an older women, seemingly a bit drunk. I'm guessing because she was giggling. And then there was a guy singing rather loudly. And so I decided to compliment him on it. I guess I should have known better, because once you say something, the other person won't ever shut up. But it's all good fun. Makes me think of being a "russ". You should know that I'm pouting right now, because I really miss it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar