tirsdag 9. april 2013

give you everything you need, down to my last dime


I'm so appropriate with my pictures (nooooot). Whenever I post a post on my blog I always think: do I really want to post that picture? And most of the time I'm like no. But sometimes I just post before I can decide. And I guess this is one of those times. You see, it's a very artistic photo in black and white, symbolizing that pathology can go fuck itself. Alright, so I've basically decided that I'm going to fail my exam. And I know it's not a really good way to think, but I just can't see how it'll go anything but horrible. Despite this, I did manage to read a whole chapter today. I sort of isolated myself from my friends, because I knew I'd never manage to read as much with them around (sorry, but it's true babes). Also, sitting by the window allows me to daydream - and who would have thought that daydreams can steal so much of your time? Especially if daydreaming is one of your favorite hobbies. Although pathology is draining my happiness these days, the weather is sort of amazing. It's not that warm or anything, but it's just a reminder of spring and warmth. And spring is basically summer to me. On my way home I was listening to Justin Bieber, and I was having doubts about pathology when he sang "everything's gonna be alright". And I was like internally fist bumping, because yes, everything is going to be alright. And then the song switched, and he sang: "I can take you home". And at that point I was trying to hold back a laugh, because wow, isn't it the soundtrack to my life and thoughts? I'm trying to memorize the words to his songs, but now that I've listened to Believe Acoustic, I prefer listening to live versions of songs. I'm currently listening to One Time live, and it's really lovely. It made me smile the whole time when I was sitting at the bus. And the guy opposite of me was staring at me with questions written all over his face. Oh my god, it's actually one week until the concert. And then it's exactly four weeks until One Direction. And it's exactly three months until I turn 20 (oh my god please don't let me turn olderrrrr).

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar