tirsdag 13. november 2012

did I dream that we were perfectly entwined?

I realised I've not shown some pictures from my "hometown" in Aalesund. These were taken early in the morning, when people were sleeping softly in their own beds. I went for a walk with the dogs, slightly because I felt bad for them, and because I wanted to take some pictures. It is not very easy trying to keep still and take a picture when you've got two dogs trying to sniff everything that is of interest. And then you've got one of my sisters dogs - whenever he's done with his 'business', he wants to go home. Like seriously, he'll refuse walk further unless it's in a direction towards home. And he's bloody smart too, so you can't fool him. So either, you'd have to pick him up and walk with him in your arms, or just go home. But this time he actually followed my instructions, and kept going even if he was done with his 'business'. God, I miss the dogs. I remember being the only person awake in the house, sitting in the sofa and watching Grey's Anatomy. And then the dogs would snuggle close to me, and I'd just pet them. Dogs can really make your day better. I am currently at my school, finally finished with this paper we have due til' Friday. God, I hate group projects. Because how are you supposed to work in harmony with a group of thirteen people? Sometimes I wonder if my teacher is sane. For the next two hours or so, I'm going to read some anatomy. And then I am heading home. I'm actually staying back at school for the rest of the week, because I need to be effective with my time. It's one month until my exams, so I think I'll just have to throw away whatever is called a social life, and just become best friends with my curriculum. Even if I really want to go home and do some drawing right now. It's like I've made a list of all I want to do, and I just keep saying yeah, for Christmas. Wait until then. One Direction is still on replay, and I'm falling more and more in love with Truly Madly Deeply and Irresistible. So much that I'm thinking of illustrate some lyrics later when I've gotten home. After I've showered, that is. Hopefully I'll be sensible today and not go to bed at 3:00 am. Yeah, I told my friend yesterday at the train that I was going to bed early that night. At least I hoped for it. But then I shrugged a bit, and said, that I truly live the same life as in the weekends on the weekdays. Except for showing up early at school and attending lectures, that is. What I meant was my sleep behavior. And therefore I cannot always tell which day it is. Because staying up til 2:00-3:00 am. is something I associate with the weekends.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar